I'm going to try and blog.

Thursday, October 9, 2008

The Office

Awhile back Jeremy and I went to target and they had The Office (the show) stuff for sale in the dollar spot. Needless to say, Jeremy spent like $50 on all this Office stuff. SOME of the stuff includes: regular pens and quote pens, pencils, 3 mouse pads, a Dwight stress ball head, post it notes, pad of paper, dry erase board, notebooks and magnetics.
Just now Jeremy and I decided to take a break (at work). He pulled out this bag of Office stuff. I grabbed the magnetics that you have to build a sentence from words said on the show.
We split up the words (he picks 1, I pick 1 and so on).
Here is what we came up with.

Mine is the one on the left, Jerms is on the right.
I did accidentally drop his as I was putting it on our mini-fridge so it might not all be correct...
PS. Jeremy said he might start a blog. I wonder what he would write about?

2 comments:

unclechopchop said...

Jeremy would probably write about the Office, his guns (the ones he bought and the ones on his arms), family, how much he luvs Erin, how much Erin drives him crazy, work, music, movies, books (pffft! just kidding; he barely knows how to read!), sex, and the science of why the world should embrace the mightiness that is his jockstrap rash!

Amanda said...

Jeremy blog? That would only last for what, like a week... maybe 2? I like that Jerms picked "I love Jim." I <3 The Office!!