I'm going to try and blog.

Friday, October 3, 2008

New Kids!

I decided to start a blog that I can post more in then just what sugary creation I just made. (erinsedibles.blogspot.com)
Last night my BF and I saw New Kids on the Block at the Verizon Center. I can not even say how much fun I had, probably because my throat is so sore from screaming!! They played a lot of their new stuff which was eh, but when they played their classics, it was awesome! Brooke and I decided Donny and Joey are still the hot ones, Jordan is in love with himself, then the other two... are just the fillers. Nothing has changed.
Natasha Bedingfield opened for the kids. She has a really good voice but a pretty ugly haircut. It sort of resembles Donald Trumps but one side shaved... whatever.
Right before the Kids took the stage there was like "their big enterance". On the screen it kept saying some stuff but my favorite was when it said, "Fifteen years ago, they walked away. But now they are back!" It was pretty cool, haha.
So all and all I am still a new kids fan and have to wrap this post up because I am about to buy a New Kids bed set.
C'est la vie

1 comment:

Dani said...

I'm so jealous!!