I'm going to try and blog.

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Thu-Thu-Thursday

After much costume drama, Jeremy and I have decided to be pirates. We went to spirit Halloween in Glen Burnie and selected our costumes. One size fits most... well I suppose I am not most. The costume is enormous! I hate it, of course! Jeremy liked his, again of course! So last night I ordered a pirate costume online and it should be here by Friday before 3pm. Hope it comes or it looks like I am going to be a Mermaid!
Jeremy is such a turd. I love love love (yes 3 loves) Halloween. It is most defiantly one of my favorite days of the year. (Reason 500 why Jeremy is a turd: He argues with me when I call Halloween a Holiday) To me Halloween is a holiday, get off my back Jerms. The decorations, the costumes, the kids, the candy, peoples excitement (except Jeremys), pumpkins, ghosts, witches, scary movies... I LOVE IT ALL! To Jeremy: Stop raining on my parade, Let me be excited about something. Unless you want to dress up like that big penis in the costume store, Stop Acting Like a Dick!
ShoreGood has a big day on Monday. I stumbled apon a website that happened to be starting a purified bottled water campaign. Well over a month or so of e-mailing the owner, he is coming to visit, Monday! I am really nervous. So far I have been Jeremy's puppet. Before any type of communication, I would run to Jeremy and get his help with pretty much word to word of what to say. I am picking him up at the airport then driving to the plant.
I just hope everything goes extremely well, this could be such an amazing project in the future. I will write more and stop being so vague once the i's are dotted and t's are crossed. I don't want to get ahead of myself.
La Fine

No comments: