Last night I saw this lady who claims to be a medium, aka she talks to the dead.
(Some may know this some may not, after my bro died a friend got tickets to see John Edwards and it was awful. Enough said)
Momma K, Aunt Carol, Kathy, Kathy's sister, Me & Jeremy (Jerms was sorta guilted into going, we had an extra ticket.)
I'll recap what happened;
Her name was Lisa Williams (I think), I've never heard of her, she is English. So we get there and she does her little speal about how she talks to dead people. They come to her sorta like a flash of light.
Her first reading was some lady whose daughter died. The daughter had 2 young kids and so on. It was sad. Then there was another lady whose daughter killed herself. A ladies son who was murdered. I mean other people would come through and talk like grandparents and stuff but yeah it sorta went like that. Don't get me wrong it was sad. I just kept wondering is this really real?
Then, she was like I have a dog here, yellow lab with a hurt left leg. Of course, it was some little boy in the audience. Are you kidding me? It's a school night at like 10pm and this lady is talking about dead people. Why would you bring a kid to something like this? It's fake, he's a ploy.
This blog sounds dumb but that's what I did last night.
Jeremy fell asleep half way through and I would have been right behind him but I like her voice, it was funny and I wanted to mimic it.
The most exciting part of the night happened on the way home. Jeremy and I left and were on 97 when I called my mom. They were all lost somewhere on Northern Avenue. I tried to navigate them out of the city, (Anyone who knows me knows I couldn't find my way out of a paper bag but oh well). They ended up pulling into a ghetto gas station and a man said they could follow him and he would show them where to go. That sounds sketchy right? Well good news: there are good people left in this world (at least 1 in Baltimore) because he did help them out. So thank you, Mr. white dodge pickup with a ladder in the back, wearing a gray sweatshirt and khaki pants, mid 30's with dark hair. I won't give the license plate number. My Aunt gave me a complete description of the guy before following him. haha :)
So to wrap this up, I am a skeptic but hope is a very powerful feeling.
No comments:
Post a Comment