I think the world is coming to an end. I came to this assumption when yesterday, Jeremy and I were driving out of my community and this little kid gave me the finger. I honestly wasn't doing anything wrong and she (no older then 4 years old) just flicked me the bird! I was so shocked!
If I were on my A game, I would have stopped the car and yelled at the little brat. I have never hated a kid so much. I know that's pretty harsh to say but she made me feel like the world is coming to an end. People nowadays don't know how to raise kids. If I would have done something like that or talked to my parents the way kids talk to theirs now, I would have had the shit beaten out of me (AND I should have)! I think society is going right down the shitter and the world is going to end!
I also have paper towels stuck all over my glue covered hands. Last night I was painting my Halloween trees and Gorilla gluing them(Jeremy caught an error and I just fixed it, originally I spelled it Guerrilla like drug warfare glue. Not my fault, spell checker said that was how to spell it, lol). Well I had a bit too much fun and got glue all over my hands. I went inside and washed my hands like 15 times and put finger nail polish remover on them. (FYI, nothing works... Update, Lyndsey told me WD40 works, stay posted). Without thinking (obviously), I grabbed a paper towel... Glue, Paper Towel... Need I say more?
Jeremy said we could go to DE tonight and go to the pet store, bet you $1 we don't go.
5 comments:
I know, scary times huh? I can't wait for the new awesomely improved version of the world! Also, I'm sorry, for laughing at you and your paper towel hands.
Guerrilla Glue??? Is the glue going to fight you? I'm pretty sure it's Gorilla Glue you were using last night... Love you!
Guerilla Glue should be a Rock Band name. I should get that...
Where is my $1?
Wait, did you get a pet? Or is it like the zoo like my kids think.
Post a Comment