Living at home with my parents, no job, no "career," not married-or even close to marriage, no kids (rarity,) and no freaking purpose... and I'm almost 29.
I've been awake for an hour (yup woke up at 10:30) and I've already been slammed with BS. Remember the issue with the customers contacting me hating their service? Well my dad sent the email trail to the president of Blind. Can I tell you how stupid they are? I swear, they blamed the sales guy, Buck for this. He was not even involved in the email chain. I was blamed for mis-handling the situation. I don't even work for their company anymore. The uneducated, fat, worthless division manager, John W. responded with a prissy ass, bitch response about "that is how Erin handled situations." I am so furious, I want to explode. This just reminds me how thankful I am, not to be involved with those (excuse my language) M F'ers ANYMORE!!! AHHH! I'm angry also because my mom just slams with me the response to the emails and expects me not to say anything to them because they have to keep a relationship with them.
F their relationship with those do nothing, stupid, bull shitting, asshole people, who have done NOTHING for us. I really don't like them.
This, THIS is why on Sunday, Sheehan and I are driving to FL. Steve, our friend who owns Jollimons in Dunedin, wants to open a second restaurant and wants us to run it. I'm skeptical about this yes, but trying to stay open minded because let's be honest, it's all I have right now.
If we go to FL and things don't go the way I want, I know what I am going to do... I was watching TV with Sheehan last night and made the decision; if him and I don't move to FL, right after Christmas, I'm traveling. I'm going to get in my car and travel the country. I have enough money saved to get me by, for a few months. I will probably sell my car to get me a few more months. I will hopefully find somewhere along the way, I like. Sheehan said he's down for the adventure.
No comments:
Post a Comment