I'm going to try and blog.

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Day 36 of Unemployed Living

I applied for jobs today at dive shops in Hawaii, St.Croix and Florida. I feel like I need to get away and this type of job would be fun and relaxed.
The other day I had a call back to a catering position in FL, but I never called them back. I talked myself out of it.
I had a call back to a company called FL Dream Homes. It was in Kissimmee, FL. I don't want to live there, but I really liked that company and the owner. I really want the Gulf Coast.
I applied to jobs here in MD, but nothing that would make me happy.

What do I want? Twenty minutes of staring at those four words, I've figured this much...
I want to live at the beach, where it is warm everyday. I want a job that doesn't tie me to a desk and allows me to be creative. Also, Lucy needs to be allowed to come to work, sometimes. 

This post is depressing. Here is a video of Lucy snoring. She makes me smile.

No comments: