I'm going to try and blog.

Saturday, November 12, 2011

I Made A Change...

Whelp, I indeed made a change as the title of this post says. I quit my hated job on October 10th.
I am so happy that I am not stuck behind that computer surrounded by those vulture-esque, miserable, ungrateful people. (FYI. I am talking about the individuals in upper management, that sit in their offices and dictate and micro-manage "their associates," during the 10 hours a week they "work." Not disgruntle, I'm only speaking the truth!) 
I sit home on this Saturday evening and search for the millionth time, what to do with my life. I found nothing and here I am.
I'm rather angry. I am angry with how everything panned out for me. I really miss my life 4 years ago. I need to let it go because it's gone and never going to be like that again.
All my facebook friends (they are not actually my friends, more like acquaintances, I doubt I would even say hello to 95% of them in a store) are getting married, having kids, buying houses, living their fun, fantastic lives... Here I sit on Saturday night, in my parents home, looking for what I should do with my life. My 28 year old, unmarried, child-less (rare nowadays,) career-less, home-less, goal-less, pathetic life.
Back to google.

1 comment:

unclechopchop said...

Keep your head up lady! It's rough now, I'm not thrilled with my job either, but it gives me time to pay off my student loan and work on my writing. I'm actually considering be owning a travel writer. Hope you feel better!