I'm going to try and blog.

Friday, March 27, 2009

This week is over, already?

I have never had a week go by so fast! I blinked on Monday and BAM it's Friday!
I have no idea what to write? I've been staring at the screen (and watching judge judy) for approximately 10 minutes and nothing has come to me... hmmm, I think I could go for some cereal. :)
PS. The time on my blogs are so wrong. It's 5:25pm, not 2:19pm.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Check your settings & make sure you have the right timezone selected. The minutes is b/c it's the time you actual start the blog, not when it posts. So it obviously took you 6 minutes to post this. :P

Amanda said...

*actually. That should've said "actually"

Brooke said...

Hey Erin, I've been reading your blog and am happy to see things are going well. Things seem good at the plant. And congrats on the iphone. I'm still waiting for mine for my birthday from BM! LOL! Anyway, I noticed you mention cereal a lot. You should start your own cereal! ERIN'S EEEEEEE's. Like Cherieos but Es. Well, just a thought. SEE YA!

-BI (well technically BM part 2, but BI has a better ring)