I'm going to try and blog.

Friday, March 13, 2009

March 14, 2009


It's been 5 years since my brother died.
It feels like yesterday that he was still here and it breaks my heart that he's not.

The second picture (Owings Mills Portrait), he absolutely hated! He thought it was so "gay" that he had to pose with his sister like that. In 2002, we got portrait photos taken for my mom and I made him recreate that picture. He hated it that time too.
I miss him so much.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Aww, Erin. I love the pics of you & your brother. I got all teary-eyed reading this blog. Know that I'm thinking of you & praying for you. Wish I could be there to give you a big hug. Love you.

Dani said...

Thanks for sharing the pictures, I'm glad you did! We need to get together for games soon!!

unclechopchop said...

Erin, we all love you!