I'm going to try and blog.

Saturday, March 21, 2009

5:55pm on Saturday

Last night Jerms, Dave, Brandy and I went to the Melting Pot in Annapolis. Well my rating on the food is a -10, sooo bad! I had fun because of who I was with but we could have had the same fun and enjoyed the food more at McDonalds! The only good part of the meal was the dessert. A big pot of melted chocolate with yummy little treats to dip it in, yummmmy! But seriously, I can buy the little melty chocolates and treats from Safeway... I was pretty bummed that the food sucked so bad because I really wanted to like it. Scratch Melting Pot off my list, it now resides on the Ew, I'm never going back there list, along with Applebees. After dinner we came home and drank... of course.
Had to get up early today (haha, 9am) for Ben's 6th birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese. I have been looking forward to this since we got the invite!
1. It's Chuck E. Cheese, where a kid can be a kid! and I was! (Side story: Some kid came up while I was playing skeeball and tried to take/throw a ball down my isle. I said, "That's not yours," and took the ball from him. Hey, he would have ruined my score!)
2. We get to hang out with Danielle and Will, that's always a blast!
3. Hannah and Ben are cool kids, except for Bens horrible football taste and desire to wear the ugliest jacket ever!
4. Possibly why I was so excited, SKEEBALL! Jeremy and I are seriously addicted to our iPhones, thanks to Skeeball lite! Jeremy has top score on my phone 800, I have top score on his phone 710. I love Skeeball and am now in a mad search to find an actual giant sized skeeball machine! Wanna help in my search?
I have more to type but I really want to eat a bowl of fruity pebbles... hehe

1 comment:

Dani said...

Sorry you did not like the melting pot! I would just go there for dessert but you're right, you could do that yourself...I really want me some fruity pebbles now...and some wine...