I'm going to try and blog.

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Yay!

Jeremy and I are stuck in a routine.
Monday-Thursday: Wake up early, drive to work, work, drive home, go to sleep.
Friday: Jerms works at the plant, EK at SPRFC. We normally don't do much on Friday nights... Hang out with friends... something like that.
Saturday: Jerms works at BB, EK usually sleeps in, cleans, runs errands etc.
Sunday: (used to watch football) Typically run errands, nothing exciting.
Today I was bitching because I am boreddd. So we decided to spice things up and use Sunday as our fun day. We are going to be doing fun new things every (most) Sundays.
I think this Sunday we are going snowboarding!!! I am so excited! I went skiing (if you can call it that) once when I was like 13. We (the fam) had all the equipment, we get to the resort and put all the crap on. I take 2 steps out of the lodge, fall over, take off my ski's and get back into the lodge. The End! Skiing trip for me, over!
Right now I am checking for ski resorts close by but I am really excited about this!
Wanna go with us?

3 comments:

Amanda said...

I went skiing once too when we went to Massanutten. My story is pretty much the same, except I did manage to make it about halfway down the slope before I fell, hurt myself, then walked the rest of the way down. I'd like to try it again someday! (IF I'm not too chicken....)

Dani said...

Oh, fun! Can we tag along? Will and I ski but both want to try boarding, (you don't have to let us come...)

Pyxiekal said...

I'm glad you guys are going to the mountain. Whitetail is the best one close. We won't be able to make it this week-end, but let me know how it goes!!!!!!