I am currently VERY excited because our water (Jeremy's sale) was just on abc 2 news! Obama Water! How bad ass is that?
The Jerms and I are back from Vegas. We had so much fun, together that is...
Our feelings towards some people have changed but I am not about to write about it in a blog, at least not right now. I will write about it eventually but the wound is to fresh and mostly anger would just come out.
The first day we were there (Saturday, Jan 17th) we saw my boys (The Baltimore Ravens) beat the Titans! It was amazing!! We watched the game at the Belligo and met some cool people. Let me say, I was the only person there in a Ravens Jersey (my Ed Reed one.) It's ok though, Jerms and I held our own! We were so happy the Ravens won and we celebrated accordingly! Later that night (and after may beers) we saw the Cirque du Soleil show, Love. It was also amazing! I must say that was the best day in Vegas!
Second day, we got breakfast with Jerms fam. Then we went to Toby Keith's bar to watch the Steelers sadly beat the Chargers. Ick, I hate the Steelers. Again, we met up with Jerms fam to grab dinner. Jerms and I went our separate ways, me with the girls Jerms with the boys. The girls went to TAO (a trendy restaurant) then to some clubs. We were treated like celebrities, I think the girls ended up getting at least 5 bottles of free vodka. (Thanks to Ashley we also got a $900 bottle of champagne free, I can't write how she got that. What happens in Vegas Stays in Vegas!) I'll let Jerms tell you what the boys did.. :)
Third day, Jerms and I went to the stratosphere. We took lot's of pictures and grabbed lunch. They had the best food and service in Vegas! I had to be back to the casino salon so they could charge me way too much money for something ugly, whatever. The wedding was at 5pm. After the wedding stuff, Jerms, Steph, Katie T and I went to O'sheas bar for $2 Millers. We ran into a Bachelor party where they bought all of us drinks(Jeremy too). It was an absolute blast!
Fourth Day, after a rough start Jerms and I went sightseeing. We ran into Ashley and Vince and they joined us. I think we walked over 10 miles! Later Sarah, Jerms and I went to Freemont Street and saw a topless Jubilee.
We flew home on the fifth day.
I left out a bunch of details, mostly because they are blurry (thanks to a lot of alcohol), peoples feelings, and really... it's none of your business!
I took so many pictures and today I went to Michael's and bought a scrapbook. Jeremy and I are going to spend one night putting it together. Although Vince said "Jeremy if you scrapbook, I won't be your friend." Oh well.
Time to watch How I Met Your Mother with my love.
No comments:
Post a Comment