I'm going to try and blog.

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thankful for so much

Happy Thanksgiving!
I am currently watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade, BK is in the kitchen chopping celery for the (amazing) oyster stuffing, DK is in his chair reading the newspaper and Jerms is downstairs watching the parade on his TV.
I have the prettiest little dog looking up at me.
I have some updates:
My car. What a pain! Let's see, a bunch of stuff was done wrong. My insurance adjuster said go get your car from the auto-body shop, I did. I found some serious things that were wrong (bare metal showing, window grinding, dirt in the paint, clear coat runs etc.) I call my adjuster, he said to take it to another body shop and get an estimate to fix the damage; I did. The new body shop found things that I didn't see and ended up giving me an estimate of $1,500 just to fix the other places mistakes. I called my adjuster, he said I had to take it up with the original shop! I was shocked! I called my insurance company, they went over my adjusters head. This part makes me mad though; I have to take my car back to the original body shop and give them a chance to fix the mistakes. I really, really, really, don't want to do that! I don't trust them with my car! They had it for 2 months (only supposed to have it for 10 days.) and caused more damage then did any good!
Frustrating right?
My Lucy. I scheduled her follow-up exam for her knees on December 2nd and her surgery will be on December 3rd. I'm am very nervous and scared for my girl. I hate the fact that I have to leave her at the vet hospital for 2 days. They said I can go visit on the second day.
Anyways, I got her groomed because the surgery will put her out of commission for 6 weeks. She looks really silly, her ears are cut sooo short and choppy. She smells really good though and is super soft!
I'm looking forward to see my fam today! We are going down Mawmaw's for dinner which is always delicious!! I am VERY excited for Sunday! 1. Dinner & visiting Jerms fam. and 2. Ravens/ Steelers game, I hope everybody heals! (Ray, Suggs, Reed, Palomino, Roethlisberger) I want to win against their aces using our aces! I am pretty excited because I got a shirt like 6 months ago to wear on Sunday! I'll just say "You bet your sweet ass I hate the Steelers!"

MySpaceAnimations.com

1 comment:

Pyxiekal said...

I'm glad you had a great thanksgiving!! I can't wait to see you this week for sushi!