I'm going to try and blog.

Monday, April 6, 2009

Welcome to my Bitchfest

I can barely keep my eyes open today. It's not a lack of sleep, lack of caffeine (or junk food), not boredom, not sick... I am just plain ass tired for some ungodly reason!
I am going to bitch for a few:
I was really looking forward to this weekend.
Saturday I had Erin O's Moveable Feast charity event. Erin O is just an all around good person, I love being around her because her fun and happy personality is contagious. Plus, she is a outstanding singer and performer and I would never miss a chance to see her perform! I had a lot of fun with my momma, grandmother, aunt, cousin and my moms friend. I won Edward Arthur Murray dance lessons, hehe. After that, I went to the gym for the general managers surprise 50th day party. I love SPRFC and everyone there! Jeremy was supposed to go with me but because he got stuck at work then stayed home drinking and playing pool with my neighbor he blew me off. Yes I am bitter about that. Hence an argument ensued and carried over to the next day...
Sunday Mikey, Melissa, Jerms and I went to DC to check out some cherry blossoms. I have been looking forward to going since we made the plans over a week before. I felt fine when I woke up, no sneezing, running nose, eye issues, throat... etc you catch my drift. Of course Jeremy was a complete ass hole and ruined the day for me from moment one when he woke up. I know that is harsh and revealing to post "in a blog," but it's true and if he doesn't want the "world" to read it, he shouldn't act that way. He really hurt my feelings because it was something I had been looking forward to. We argued before M&M picked us up, didn't say more then 10 words to each other during the day and then really argued when we got home (after my nap.) When we were in DC I picked up a blossom that was laying on the ground, bad idea. I don't know if I touched my eye or it just seeped in my pores but I started to feel like butt! First the nose started, then I couldn't keep my eyes open especially my right eye, I felt exhausted and a headache followed. Of course DC traffic was a bitch to get through! I was kinda bummed we didn't get to go to this farmers market but I felt crappy and I was hating Jeremy and just wanted to go home. I took some cool pictures and so did Melissa. I wish I could have had more time to really "explore DC," but maybe another day.
I went home and passssed out! Woke up, Jeremy and I argued like woah, ate dinner and junk, watched some of the CMA's and went back to bed.
Today I had to get here (the plant) relatively early because the receptionist had tickets to opening day. I have so much stuff to do and absolutely no motivation to do it. I hate making labels that are ugly, it makes me insane! (Side note that occurred while I was proof-reading. The ugly label I made, the customer approved and loved... ick) Also, I have eaten so bad today; 2 boston cream donuts, a venti vanilla latte with whip and caramel sauce and an orange fanta... OK AND 1/8th of Jeremys glazed donut AH! With all that sugar, why am I not bouncing off the walls?
The power kept flashing here at the plant, that means poor Rob has to restart the line. :(
Welp, time to do something productive...
OHHH P.S. I saw pictures from Yesterday and Saturday and I look like shit! I am so washed out looking and frizzed out hairish, I can't even see straight. Blah, I need to go tanning!

4 comments:

Dani said...

Hey, maybe you can come to my allergy appointments with me! I'm sure Dr. Vaswani can whip up a scallop/cherry blossom serum for you :) Sorry you had such a bad day, that's a bummer, and tell Jerms to stop being such a jerk. I don't have to know details to know it's ALL his fault!

unclechopchop said...

Danielle is so supportive of her brothers. I am sorry you are having/had a bad few days. This weekend should be better because chances are you will see me. I always make peoples day better. Seriously. Oh yea! *Busts through wall*

Brooke said...

WOW, I hope today is a better day for you. :)

Pyxiekal said...

I had a wonderful day with you!! Yeah, Jeremy was a bit of a butt in the morning, BUT I was there to the rescue. It would have been nice to walk around and explore more, but there is always next time.