Yesterday was Valentines day and it was a great day!
Jeremy and I had already decided not to buy each other "junk" presents. Since 1. My bday and Christmas were like 5 minutes ago and 2. Our anniversary is 1 week after Valentines day. (Our anniversary is a little more important then a made up holiday from hallmark.)
So of course I got him a present anyways... It was less then $15 and I would have got it even if it wasn't Valentines day. Anyways... we were at dinner a few weeks ago and he said he really liked that picture of Einstein with his tongue sticking out, I got that for him. I also got him a reese peanut butter shaped heart (They are his fav.)
Well I sent him an e-mail (Yes, I have to e-mail him even though he is 1 door down from me at work) saying I wanted to "Do Something" on Valentines day. I didn't care where, how, why, when... I just wanted to get away, his planning! Short story long, he took me to Lurary Caverns. It was a ton of fun, I took lot's of pictures and it was an overall great day!
I have a ton of other stories but nooooo time to write about them :(
It is a beautifullllll day and Jerms and I are going exploring.
The End.
PS. Happy Birthday Amanda
1 comment:
I'm glad you guys had a great time for V-day! I saw your pics on FB yesterday. Thanks again for the bday wishes & I can't wait to see you guys soon!!
Love,
Amanda
Post a Comment