I'm going to try and blog.

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Living is easy with eyes closed, misunderstanding all you see.

Time goes by so fast! I'm being seriously, for once.
My life is changing. I am taking on such an important role in the company, it's a shock. I am the graphic artist at ShoreGood. Jeremy and Shane (our new guy) are selling the shit out of our water. I can't really keep up. I have been working non-stop, for hours on end, for days! It's really stressful but at the same time I love it. Jeremy and I are there for hourrrs; I say that but I don't think you understand, HOURS! Example, Today got there at 8:30ish (that means we woke up at 6am, left at 6:45-7ish, ps. that means we were running late!) worked allllllll day, left the plant at 7ish, got home and keep working. I'm not complaining, I would be there earlier and later if I could.
As soon as I copyright a few things, I will post some of my creations!
These will be random:
I made chicken parmesan spaghetti last night and it is really good. Jeremy said that if I make my chicken parm everynight for the rest of our lives, he'd be ok with that. That made me happy.
Jeremy has a very important meeting tomorrow. He bought a suit and looks really hot in it.
There are maybe 3 good shows on TV and 2 very good shows. The rest are all crap!
Good: 1. Big Bang Theory, 2. Two & half men, 3. (I have nothing for #3)
Very Good: 1. The Office, 2. How I met your mother.
We will be in WV this weekend. Next weekend OC. Both for work.
Welp, I'm done... I want to paint my nails and go to bed before midnight for once!

No comments: