I'm going to try and blog.

Monday, December 15, 2008

Lately...

I can't believe it is already December 15th and in 7 days I will be 26, omg.
I overheard Jerms talking to my dad about random stuff. He was saying something about me being 2 years older then him and almost ready for marriage and kids. Well Jeremy, I'm NOT! Yes, my friends are getting married and having kids but that's not what I want now, nor do I see it happening in the coming years. I have other ambitions in my life right now. (1st of course is learning to play the fiddle, haha)
I finally acquired a bad ass camera (thanks Will). I have always always always been the photographer at events and such. I would love to take a month and travel, while taking pictures but first I really need to study the shit out of this camera because it has so many different features that I have no idea how to use. (I'm learning thanks to a video from Mr.Marty and my old textbooks) I hate the fact I don't retain information like Jeremy does. I read a sentence and then think, whaaaaa? What did I just read? Oh well.
I don't think anyone is going crazy this year over Christmas, no one needs anything or has money to spare. My list has been scaled way down. I've got Momma and Poppa, Jerms, Mawmaw, Mr.Bill and Sarah. I am bummed too because Jerms family is allllll going away for Christmas.
That's all for now...

No comments: