Today Jerms and I drove to Dirty Jersey, it really is Dirty, so the nickname is fitting! We met with two of our customers, good times all went well. Jersey really is not fun and I will never live there!
Also, Jeremy and I will NEVER be eating at Applebees again. We have had 2 bad experiences and therefore they are on the list. (We are making a list of places we won't go because they suck, I'm going to Post it)
Yesterday was my birthday and it was a fun day! Jeremy and I ended up not going out of town. We went and painted ceramics at this little shop in the dena. It was a blast! Jeremy tolerated it. We painted a tic tac toe board. The X's were in Dallas colors and the O's were in Ravens colors. The board looks like a football field with the end zones displaying our names. In the middle of the field is our thumb prints, hopefully it turns out nice. I'll post a picture when I pick it up next week.
Ohhhhh and today we drove in the Harbor Tunnel. They replaced all the lights (it's sooo bright now) and you have a radio signal all the way through, way to go MD Transportation Authority! It's good to see my tax dollars at work and working!
No comments:
Post a Comment