I'm going to try and blog.

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

No little Lucys running around

I took Lucy to the vet today to get spayed. As much as I want a house full of Lucys running around, I don't want to be that crazy cat.. err dog lady. I definitely teared up driving home. I just feel guilty because she doesn't know what's going on and I feel bad. The vet did just call to say she is out of the surgery and is fine. She said she was awake but really drunk, like her mother. j/k she didn't say that last part. :)

I've been thinking lately... I really want to live on the beach/ island. I could do what I do from anywhere there is an internet connection... Jeremy not so much. He could always visit :)
For now, I'll just daydream.

1 comment:

Dani said...

No fair, now I can't have a little Lucy! Like the hula girls, you know we did the jamba juice bit just for you, hehe, we should have done a voice over "for Erin" because in the beginning of the song IZ says "for Gabby" but that version didn't he didn't say it.