I haven't written a blog in forever, I have drafted them but deleted them instead of posting. I got too personal. (Goodness, I never know what to write, seeing that I just deleted like 4 paragraphs and am again starting fresh... wonder if this will get posted.)
This weekend was busy and I have been looking forward to it for awhile. Jason and Melissa got married on Saturday in Hagerstown. This may come as a shock but I'm not a fan of Weddings... but this one was really beautiful and it was so cute how they looked at each other and were a bit goofy during the ceremony. They are perfect for each other.
Of course, I drank wayyy too much because I was a bit upset (like Alcohol is ever the right combo with being upset.) I feel that I will never get married (nor do I want to, anymore.) I didn't even get up to catch the bouquet. So yeah, "that shitty attitude" and too much wine= a meltdown. Thank god I did it in my car and only a select handful saw me.
Anyways, that was a mess but Sunday we drove home (everyone stayed at a hotel.) We stopped at Nino Taco, off 695. That used to be where I would meet Jeremy during his lunch and my school break. We came home and went on the boat all day. It was beautiful! Lucy went swimming for the second time. She loved it but she has been so bad lately! She no longer listens to the command; Lucy Come (as if she really ever did.) She runs like a little beast into my neighbors yard and the one next to theirs. Then she wants to play the "chase me" game. I want to beat her little ass sometimes. Grrr... but I can't be mad at her as she is sound asleep right next to me. I love her.
Welp, Time for sleep! Plant tomorrow.
OHHHH PS, we were of course late for the ceremony because I am late for everything! Who knew it took 1hr30mins to get to Hagerstown?? Well it didn't really take that long, Jeremy drove triple digits (in my car) while I shit my dress (can't say pants cause I wore a dress,duh.) He cut 29 minutes off our commute and we walked in at 3:05, the wedding started at 3. We caught up to a red XLR (sexy ass car) half way there that happened to be a Wedding guest also running late. We stuck together on the road the whole time, made for a nice conversation piece. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment